Modular, scalable solutions from lab to pilot to full production
- Would you like an engineered solution for plant automation utilizing hardware and software expertise that can provide you with an exact match to your manufacturing requirements?
- A solution that can maximize efficiency, productivity and ultimately your return on investment?
Our Life Sciences team can provide you with:
- Automation and application expertise and experience
- World-class accuracy of control
- Delivery of proven solutions
- Scalable DC solutions - from lab to pilot to full production
- Rapid time to market
- Batch control with automatic tracking and traceability
- World-class secure data recording & data management, plant wide
What does this mean to your production?
- Rapid return on investment
- Lower manufacturing costs
- Reduced labor costs and SOPs through automation
- Improved plant availability through redundancy options
- Reduced cycle times and improved asset utilization
- Tighter tolerances to improve product quality and consistency
- Maximized efficiency and minimized production waste and interruption
- Reduced manual processes and improved data security through automatic data gathering
From simple loop control to information integration and plant wide DCS systems, you can choose modular solutions to match your application and budget. As your requirements grow, new modules can be easily incorporated into your system.
A Life Cycle Development approach based on GAMP4 provides you with consistent control and quality worldwide. This approach results in a reduction of potential validation costs and provides full control and traceability throughout your project life cycle.
What our customers say about us..
Astra Zeneca, Macclesfield - Large Scale Lab Facility
"When I came for the supplier audit I got a warm feeling for this company. I knew I am going to have the first release of the software, but was confident that Eurotherm will deliver. To be honest I was expecting to have many issues, in fact we had very few. The project has gone very smoothly."
"It has been a great team work. It has gone very well, and I wish every other project was like this."
"Quality of documentation made my life easy. Best validation documentation I have ever seen."
Merck Sharp & Dohme, Cramlington, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Stability Rooms Environmental Monitoring System
"The company has a long history of working to formal design design standards and this is reflected in a well developed and cohesive set of procedures. There is no doubt that Eurotherm have the capability to implement software development to the standards sought."