"Store & Forward" is a self healing 21 CFR Part 11 archiving system that automatically stores data during a communications failure and then forwards this to the configured server when communications have been reinstated.
This results in secure electronic recording with total data integrity.
- Process value and audit trail sent directly to Central Historian such as Eurotherm INSQL
Missing Data in Historian caused by
- Communications failure
- PC Failure
- Historian Failure
Store, Forward and Backfill Action
- Identify missing data period
- Retrieve data from .UHH
- Backfill the control Historian with missing data
T2550 PAC provides
- Dual Redundant Data Acquisition
- Secure .UHH created and stored at local level